- Health Care Excel uses analytical approaches to conduct medical data analysis, quality assurance and utilization reviews.
- HCE assists with implementing new systems and integrating existing electronic health records (EHRs) to improve patient care.
- HCE provides assistance with performance measurement, compliance, and implementation of best practices.
- Health Care Excel Shows Improvement in Care Transitions In 2008, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services selected HCE as one of 14 Medicare Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) to participate in a three-year project ...
- QIO Congratulations On November 29th, Health Care Excel hosted a Learning and Action Network (LAN) meeting in Plainfield, IN: Creating a vision to improve medication use.
- HCE of Kentucky Celebrates Successful Learning and Action Network Meeting On March 20, 2012, Health Care Excel of Kentucky, the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization (QIO), hosted its second Learning and Action Network meeting.
- HCE Hosts Second LAN Meeting Health Care Excel, the Indiana Medicare Quality Improvement Organization (QIO), hosted its second Learning and Action Network (LAN).